At Perth Dental Implant Centre, our cosmetic dentistry in Perth aims to provide a solution to those wanting to not only improve the appearance of their teeth, but also enhance their smile. We offer a wide range of cosmetic solutions; however, it is always best to speak to your cosmetic dentist before treatment to ensure they understand your concerns and can cater to your budget. Our leading cosmetic dentists in Perth have many years of experience performing dental treatments including dental crowns, bridges, porcelain and composite veneers and white fillings.
If you can’t remember the last time you visited the dentist for a check-up it’s probably been too long. Talk to our friendly team at Perth Dental Implant Centre about our general and cosmetic dentistry in Perth and discover how we can help to improve your smile.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
For many of us who were not born with perfect teeth, seeking advice from an experienced cosmetic dentist in Perth may shed some light on the wide variety solutions available to you. Whether you would simply like to obtain a brighter, whiter smile, repair some impurities and cracks or transform your teeth entirely, our team at Perth Dental Implant Centre can help.
Our leading cosmetic dentist, Dr. David Norcross, has many years of experience helping people right across Perth to obtain the smile they’ve always dreamt of having. Both our Kelmscott and East Victoria Park clinics offer both general and cosmetic dentistry procedures including (but not limited to):
- Teeth whitening: Restore your shining, white smile with both our in-chair and home teeth whitening options. The Pola Whitening system is non-invasive and gives you a whiter smile in just one visit.
- Dental implants: Provide a natural and more permanent solution for missing teeth. Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or even multiple to a whole set of teeth.
- Cosmetic orthodontics: We offer a number of teeth straightening (orthodontic) methods including Invisalign, fixed or Smilefast Magic Braces.
- Ceramic dental crowns and bridges: Another solution for missing or broken teeth, crowns and bridges are cemented onto existing teeth to restore your smile.
- Porcelain & composite veneers: A great option for stained, worn or crooked teeth, veneers involve bonding porcelain shells to the front of teeth to create a bright, even-looking smile.
- White fillings: An alternative to the original silver mercury fillings, these fillings have a natural look, while bonding a tooth to prevent further damage or breakage.
- Teeth grinding and bruxism: Can cause a range of oral health issues including jaw joint strain, cracked tooth enamel and wear and tear on teeth. While most bruxism can be treated through retraining habits and awareness techniques, a grinding mouthguard is also a treatment option.
- Endodontic treatment: Should a tooth become infected or the pulp dies, root canal therapy is the best course of action. Infected pulp is carefully removed, and the area is disinfected and sealed to prevent further infections.
- Dentures: Partial or full dentures are a great solution for those who have lost natural teeth to injury, periodontal disease or tooth decay. Dentures are also able to improve speech and eating abilities.
- Anti-wrinkle therapy: These injections reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and restore a youthful appearance. This procedure is non-invasive with minimal discomfort and results can last from 3-6 months.
- Smile makeovers: Select a combination of cosmetic dental treatments best suited to your needs to create the smile of your dreams.
Advantages of Cosmetic Dentistry in Perth
Dental tourism, or visiting another country in order to undergo treatment can be a dangerous venture especially if the dentist has undergone different levels of training compared to the dentists here in Australia. Choosing to visit a local cosmetic dentist in Perth comes with many benefits including:
- The safety and security of local treatment as well as the ability to frequently visit your dentist.
- The reassurance of visiting a clinic covered under the Australian Dental Association (ADA).
- Insurance benefits by choosing to stay home can help cover some of the costs.
- Reduced risks associated with undergoing dental procedures including the use of devices, treatments, medicines and more.
- Improved functioning and aesthetics of teeth
- Increased self-confidence
At Perth Dental Implant Centre, we recommend always visiting a local dentist for your treatment. Staying local means staying safe and reducing the risks associated with undergoing dental treatment. For more information about our dental procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Achieve the Smile You’ve Always Wanted!
Advancements in technology and modern medicine have allowed our Perth cosmetic dentists to offer a wide range of leading solutions for those wanting to enhance their smile.
The Perth Dental Implant Centre encompasses two clinics: Kelmscott Dental and East Victoria Park Dental. If you would like to take the first steps towards creating the smile you’ve always wanted, please book a consultation with our experienced cosmetic dentist. For our Kelmscott clinic, please call (08) 9495 7999 or (08) 9470 3944 for our East Victoria Park clinic.
Click image to view gallery.