- Surgical placement of an MIS seven titanium implant
- Titanium abutment
- CAD-CAM milled monolithic zirconia crown
- All x-rays during treatment
- Upgrade to a customised abutment for a complex case $900
- Upgrade to a porcelain-layered zirconia crown $1600
- Upgrade to digitally guided surgery for quicker, less invasive treatment and recommended when placing implants close to nerves, other teeth or into limited jaw bone $450
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Offer must be mentioned upon booking your appointment with Perth Dental Implant Centre. Our locations are within Kelmscott Dental at 2915 Albany Hwy, Kelmscott and EVP Dental at Suite 2, Victoria House, 734 Albany Hwy, East Vic Park.
- Offers includes an MIS seven titanium implant; titanium abutment; CAD-CAM milled monolithic zirconia crown; All x-rays during treatment.
- Before implant treatment and an accurate quote can be provided, a 3D CBCT scan ($195) is needed to check jaw bone density and quality.
- If you have had an x-ray taken within the last six months at another dental practice or radiology clinic, we can request these prior to your appointment.
- Total treatment costs vary depending on a patient’s individual requirements.
- Bone and/or gum grafting may be required in complex cases to achieve desired results, costs of these procedures vary and can be discussed during your consultation.
- Please check with your private health insurance provider for any rebate entitlements.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Affordable Dental Implants in Perth
Due to the high number of dental implants we place at our clinics we are able to offer treatment at competitive rates. So, if you’re looking for affordable dental implants in Perth then contact our professional team today and get the smile you’ve been dreaming about.